View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #9
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep View Post
No problem, and yes I don't mind if you do that. Also thanks for reminding me that you can just shoot your allies if you mess up when attempting the Sniper achievement.

No problem man. Another thing i found out is a way to grind the 25k rounds. I finished the game with about 20k. Load up mission 7, the one when you are in the chopper. First boat just destroy the two turrets. Then you will be swaying back and forth and wont move on until you destroy everthing else. Set your aim to the top of the screen. Rubberband the RT or just keep tapping it. Bingo bango cheevo popped. This if for people suffering tru playing any more chapters of this game. Feel free to use any of these in your guide REP. One last thing I would like to point out. For people having trouble on the turret sections ( ME INCLUDED) I finally figured out that the ones closest too you are the ones damaging you. The ones to the back of the screen will be shoot at you but hardly evey hitting you. If you concentrate on going side to side and shooting those guys first, it will save you lots of frustration. The end of chapter 6 I think where you are in the back of a truck and you have to fight wave after from both sides. Tested my PATIENCE!!!! but after quickly taking the guys closest to me, helped out a bunch!!