View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 01:06 AM   #5
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by vSully View Post
Don't bother with straight/royal flush. Your best bet is to just try to get pair/two pair/three of a kind/full house/four of a kind, or maybe flush/straight if you're one card away off the initial deal.

I always bet 50. After the deal, if I have a single jack or higher (or a pair of 'em), I keep it (them) and throw everything back. Unless if I have a any lower pair, I'll usually keep lower pair and toss the rest, hoping to get to three of a kind. That's pretty much it. If you get to two pair, hope to get the full house. High pair/two pair/three of a kid hands should keep you around even, full house and 4 of a kind are your payoff hands. Don't bother trying for straight or flush unless you're one card away from the start, and even then your chances aren't great.

Just save when you get a payoff hand and/or reload if you hit a bad losing streak.

I have no problem making a few thousand in 10 or so minutes.
I'm sorry but I still don't understand what to do.. I have a mental block when it comes to these fucking card games and I remember why I always threw my arms up in the air when trying to understand the rules of poker as a kid.

I have been playing for a half an hour and I can barley get 1000 money made. Either you are totally exagurating about your claims of a few thousand in 10 minutes or I'm doing something terribly wrong.

To top things off, there isn't a single video on youtube that explains this. I hated this Poker shit in Dead Rising 2 and I hate it in this game.

Edit...

#1 I just did it again for another half hour and I got 2100
#2 I just did it again for another half hour and I got 4670

I have no idea how you are getting a few thousand in 10 mins. Anyways by the time you read this, I'll probably be in subway town so I can expose that glitch with stew and sell his items to the hot chick at the shop. I just have never understood card games and probably never will..

Last edited by Delow317; 02-05-2013 at 02:58 AM.
Delow317 is offline   Reply With Quote