View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:37 AM   #5
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 41inuyasha View Post
I wrote a guide for crysis 1, and was rank 10 in the world on crysis two for a while. I sincerely love these games and absolutely love helping people 1000 these games and making them more pleasant for everyone. I would really love feedback on what you think. If no ones feels i can do it then thats okay, ill just spend more time playing. But if you think so then I already have a small team ready to play the crap out of this game so I can get you the most detailed and best strategies as fast as I am able. Plus the x360A community's strategies and opinions since we all know its all of you that help out the most

Check my guide in the forums or in the main page for Crysis 1 and let me know if you want me to do this for you

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=333503
Sweat shop children?

Anyway, you might as well make one if you really want to. Worst case scenario there are a couple of guides up and they end up getting joint credit on the main site.

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote