View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:43 AM   #12

Gamertag: Skillet x360a

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Staff Club - Skillet   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   SOTF Runner Up   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
This would be awesome, I would do my best Scorpion impersonation "Get oover HERE!".

Also I was just playing Domination and I was on a team with two locked squads. I sent a message saying please unlock squad so I can join and they did. What surprised me is they invited me to their party and come to find out 9/16 people playing were in the same party. This just proves what I think about the whole no talking in BF, that everyone playing is in a party so they dont have to hear some guys kid crying in the background.
Well as I said, I think most people just view it as easier to invite everyone to a party, which also lasts between games and when changing servers, rather than trying to use in-game VOIP services with their limited functionality.

Which is actually pretty bad when you think about it. Considering the focus on teamwork in BF3.

Read them.... apply them.

Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote