Thread: Please God NO!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #43
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
Honestly Sniper V2 is how you make a sniper game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I haven't played any sniper games on here yet, may just start with Sniper V2 then try this out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oDD Reflex View Post
Sniper V2 is set in WWII with limited choice of weapons from that era, Sniper Ghost warrior is in some fictional South American country with no choice, just whatever you're given as far as I remember. Same concept with bullet drop and wind but they're very different games apart from Sniper Rifles
I've only played the demo of Sniper Elite V2 and liked it much better than the whole first Ghost Warrior game. AI was complete bullshit. I have since bought it but haven't sat down to play it yet.

I do like the fact that there are urban environments in this one, not just the friggin' jungle. If I wanted to play a Sniper game in the jungle, I'd watch the movie Sniper, which isn't any better than the first game. I *hate* jungle levels in games.

As for this game, "you can polish a turd, but it's still a piece of shit". I'll pick this up on the cheap next year when it's under $10, but it may just be next year when this finally comes out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 02-05-2013 at 06:50 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote