View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #9
The Lovat Scout

Send a message via AIM to The Lovat Scout Send a message via MSN to The Lovat Scout

The Lovat Scout's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eX I Bli7z View Post
Completely unrelated but DAMN it grinds my bones when people are like, "here hold off the zombie while we go for a smoke", 20 minutes later they are back. Then they need another cigarette half an hour later. Like srsly, dafuq?! Tryna get shit done here!
lmfao! I have a friend just like that! Anyways we finished it last night finally and our fourth fucked his thumb up and couldint play so we had to find a fourth. We first tried it with a random player I found a few days ago that was cool, but only wanted to survive and din't care about the easter egg, so I kciked him out. After awhile we got one of my buddeis friends to join and even then he sucked.

SO HOW DID WE DO IT!? And AFK guest for our fourth. Props to my buddy for moving him around everywhere when needed. We only needed him for the Elevators and setting up the Trample Steams, thats it. So our stats are...

Richtofen
Round 10
~45 minutes
3/10.

It was actually really easy if everyone was your pal, and knew what they were doing. And I COMPLETELY agree with what i NatrlKilla i said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by i NatrlKilla i View Post
The most time consuming part was finding all the Mahjong tiles, and working out whether they were North, South, East or West. We did that before any of the other steps.
POLLIVER
RAFF THE SWEETLING
THE TICKLER
THE HOUND
SER GREGOR
SER AMORY
SER ILYN
SER MERYN
KING JOFFERY
QUEEN CERSEI
- VALAR MORGHULIS -

Last edited by The Lovat Scout; 02-05-2013 at 08:06 PM.
The Lovat Scout is offline   Reply With Quote