View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:19 PM   #8
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep View Post
Not sure why that happens, but I killed him on my second attempt through the window. This guy did as well:

Hitman 2 Silent Assassin : Mission 2 - St. Petersburg Stakeout - YouTube
this video is for the first of 2 missions in st. petersburg, im talking about the second 1, thanks though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitnoid View Post
You ARE shooting through the OPEN window, right?
yeah i was, its sorted now though, i just did what surreal_82 said and it worked perfectly. i just always play with music on through headphones(that ive still got on) so if there was any spoken updates, i wouldn't have heard them. I never thought that i was doing it wrong, though. its hardly obvious when im given a sniper rifle and a target to kill and the only building you can go in is conveniently placed with a perfect view of your target. its just weird how this mission was done, i wouldn't have ever tried to go into the building where the target is, that would be stupid under the circumstances, but i guess thats how you do it.