View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 12:05 AM   #101
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
So, I haven't been here in awhile. Guide looks even better then when I last looked. I thought you'd finished with it already, but the edits are really good. And glad to see the reception it's gotten. Good work D. How ya been?
Thanks man, I was actually looking it over over the weekend and I don't know how I finished all of it in under 3 weeks I'm proud of myself, lol.

I've been doing good though. I've ditched Halo, as it's super boring. Been playing Sleeping Dogs which is surprisingly fun. I plan to get Crysis 3 on the 19th which should entertain for a bit, then head on over to Hitman Absolution.

Actually I lied. I'm very sad. Splinter Cell Blacklist and GTA V got delayed and those were the only games I truly wanted this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
I have been good now that someone isnt kicking me from games thanks for asking
Lol, that was uncalled for. He didn't even let you watch the final cutscene :'(

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote