View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #104
BiggD
54 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
Now I will never know how Master C saved the world.

And yeah, it still is really impressive how quickly you made the whole guide. When Halo 5 comes out, hopefully you can get one out a little earlier before the fanbase dies so more people can appreciate your work. You have my picture taking services again, as well as my playing through the game for "research" purposes.

I was also gonna borrow Sleeping Dogs from my dad tomorrow and start playing that now that I'm done with AssCreed and since the achievement list looks sensible and Halo 4 blows still.
It's nothing special. Just the usual blowing up bad guys.

I definitely want to make another Guide for Halo 5. I doubt I can 'reserve' being the author of it, but I'll write one anyways within the first month of the game, maybe even 2 weeks

Good to know! You and I can run through the Campaign for pictures and do nothing but fuck around again, lol. I think you'll enjoy Sleeping Dogs. It has a great story and although the combat is repetitive (what game isn't) it has a good achievement list that will keep you entertained.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote