View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #105
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
I think you'll enjoy Sleeping Dogs. It has a great story and although the combat is repetitive (what game isn't) it has a good achievement list that will keep you entertained.
It's kind of weird; at this point, I really enjoy playing games that have a lot of collectibles in them like AssCreed 3 did due to my work situation. I like listening to podcasts, so playing something simple let's me focus on listening while my hands and eyes are occupied. The Lego Star Wars games were really good for this. Grinding Firefight commendations in Reach was good too.

The things I do to pass the time at work that don't involve work at all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote