View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:57 PM   #84
DEG23
Второй акт

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
Just bought the DLC after completing Classic playthrough. Trying to finish Confounding Light on Impossible is practically impossible, let alone trying to do it with more than 3 turns remaining. 3 hours just to try to finish the mission is a bit ridiculous and incredibly frustrating, and most of that time was spent watching enemy actions. I really wish you could turn them off like you could in the original. It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a time limit, but as it is, 2nd month in you have crappy weapons, crappy armour, thin men have double health, and I've had 6 mutons throughout the mission right up to the last transponder. Don't know if any more show up after that.
I don't know if it's possible to finish the mission with 3 turns left on impossible. I only ever managed to finish it with exactly 4 turns left on normal. Unless you get lucky and just run to each of the nodes without getting shot, i can't see how you would even get this on classic.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote