View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:32 PM   #26
P1TTMAN

Lt Lemonhead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnarmedReaper07 View Post
I've been playing this game, since beta. The only super premium items I have is the "pirate sword", "demon horns", and "army backpack." Might try and get more from card packs with happy time, since they say that the lights don't reset no more when you leave the screen.
I don't have those items because I just started playing in January, and every time I played that special challenge I only got stars-- one time I got the wand, and it stayed my main mage weapon for a while.
WeaponTheory is right: I just got MVP in two co-op matches, lvl5 boxes, and both items might have been decent maybe.. when I was lvl10... now they're useless.

I finally did decide to spend some money on this game, considering that I've played it quite a bit and, when it works, it's fun; I'd like this company to be able to work out the bugs and do more, and they can't without income.
So I bought some packs of cards. That's where my current equipment came from, and I even bought enough packs to get one super-premium item, but I still can't come close to competing with these people I keep getting pitted against.

P1TTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote