Thread: Community Event
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 12:07 AM   #1
StayonTarget
Intuitive

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Community Event

Alright guys. With these servers going down in the next week I want to know what times are good for you everybody to get an event going. Instead of finding one or two people at a time if we can get 100+ online everyone will be able to knock out all the achievements without much effort.

So here's the plan. We find a date and a time period for as many people to get on as possible. I'm thinking the 13th from 4-8 PST? I want to create a roster of people who are down. Post your GT down below if you think you can make it. This is an experiment that I hope will succeed.

Will there be a site award? Most likely not, but I'm trying to get something done so we can get as many people as possible to join us.
Here's a link if you want to see. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...wpost&t=421404

If you are part of another game forum, go ahead and share a link.

For those who remember, this has a similar goal to the NBA Live 07 event.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote