Old 02-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #12
Gacys Clown

gacys clown's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member DEG23 and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Hole in the Wall Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
This Roadmap really needs fixed up because the original poster clearly was in too much of a hurry to post it and couldn't be bothered to update it even when other people corrected him and he responded. Some things that need to be added are:
Half-way and Super Dry both require 5 and 10 DIFFERENT shows respectively.
Contortionist requires all single AND co-op holes. You also have to successfully complete the show for any of the holes you pass to save and count towards this.
Contortionist is also not "HELLISHLY" difficult unless you're grossly overweight. In fact, it's not really all that difficult, other than just completing the final round in order for any progress you have made to save. I'm not flexible in the slightest and finished this game. My wife was 6 months pregnant with triplets and we still completed all of the co-op holes for this achievement.
The Shining Collection achievement is glitched or else I and a few other people would have it. There is no one that I have seen that has this achievement legitimately, so it is currently unobtainable.
I'd update that for them if you want this to be your official guide or else it's sort of an embarrassment for such a great site.

Last edited by Gacys Clown; 02-09-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Gacys Clown is offline   Reply With Quote