Thread: Misconception
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:04 PM   #2
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   Staff - Community and Events Team   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray5555 View Post
Why are people under the misconception that Richtofen's EE, is easier to do than Maxis EE on die rise?

They both take the same time, but on Maxis side, you don't need to fling zombies at a tower. Instead you just slaughter them in the buddah room. Most people consider getting the balistic knife hard, when it really isn't. Upgrading it isn't har either. The only difference with richtofen's is, you don't have to hit the box. Instead to you have to do a scavenger hunt for pieces of the siliquifier. Which can be just as long

So my point being is why are people considering maxis side to be harder? If anything it is very easy. As soon as you get the Balistic knife and upgrade it. You can finish the EE in that turn
It isn't really a scavenger hunt. They only spawn in a couple places. If you know where to look, and have a couple doors open, then it would only take 1-2 minutes to build it. I would much rather do that then try my luck on the box. You could end up spending 50k on it and not get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Assault View Post
I've never been to California, but it's going to be a shame that my first trip out there will be mostly me kicking your ass.
Community Blogs | Ambassadors | Community Gaming | Artist of the Month

tigersrule is online now   Reply With Quote