View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 06:17 AM   #57
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Jesus, I don't get why these events start off so slow and then get hyper competitive. First day of Gentlemen's Agreement I was in Top 100 with 88 kills (like an hour of playing), didn't play the next day and got bumped down to 206, and after a lot of grinding today I'm barely Top 100 with 400 kills x_x

Still though, the very top ranks are just a league of their own, seriously Rank 1 has over 20k kills! I'm determined to do place high in the Team event but there is just no way I'll be able to keep up with them.

Only a few hours left, going to make them count I guess.

I grabbed EX3 Chris with this last Event Ticket and EX2 Ada with the Points. Only have Helena and Leon EX2 left. After that I'll probably just stockpile points until Revelations in the off chance that points are shared between sites, and if not then I'll just splurge on Diorama figures. My EX3 unlock order is going to be Leon, then Sherry, then Helena, and lastly Piers.

EDIT: Ah shit, team join phase is over. Going at it with 3 members, and I'm not even sure who the 3rd member is :I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.

Last edited by Veedrock; 02-14-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote