View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #2464
h4mm32

Send a message via AIM to h4mm32

h4mm32's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Haven't gotten any response about boosting this game except from one person i met through a doom 2 boost session. I've sent out a few messages only to get back "sorry finished this game and it's gone"

looking for any and all willing to help, will likely be on all day tomorrow sunday 2-17-12 from about 11 am est on wards and can be reached through my smartglass app which i check occasionally.

Willing to make sessions towards any and all achievements to meet at regular intervals or days through the week till we knock everything out as a group.

Edit: the doom guy was kind enough to help me finish out most of the mp achievements save : Bum king, Restraint not, SK, SKX, and sidekick. looking for others to help knock out those and farm sk/skx trading.

edit#2 all done except skx willing to help with any and all achievements even after i finish trading for skx just shoot me a message

If interested please send a message to GT: h4mm32

Last edited by h4mm32; 02-24-2013 at 02:44 AM.