View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 04:26 AM   #22
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Ok, I got this to unlock last night but you should know I had only played 17 games back in 2008 never finishing in 1st at all.

I had played this game back in 2007 last played it in 2008. I had played the MP legit because at that time, I didn't know about achievement sites. Now I don't remember ever playing on other maps, not saying it didn't happen I got this game some time after release. My stats didn't add up they said I had played 17 games but my W/L record as 3 and 10. However when I sorted it by map I could only find 2 maps where I had 1 win each in so I have no idea where that 3 win came from. Needless to say I was a little worried about it being glitched on me. So I made sure that I started on the maps I already had wins on so that the American Campagin and WWII victory medal achievements would unlock at the same time.
Now after playing this last night I believe that games you quit out of count as a game played but not against your W/L record. I am assuming this because after I had played 1 match we had to quit out of the next one. I looked at my stats sure enough I had 19 games played 4 wins and 10 losses. That is why peoples stats are not adding up.

I got the WWII Victory medal last night first try. Now for the people who still need it I would think that a stat wipe would help with unlocking that achievement.

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote