View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:38 PM   #4
DMV

ScorpioXGemini's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiThiKaL View Post
Also is the warriors Dash Attack (direction + x) stronger than a regular attack, or is it the same just with a dash?
I don't really know if its stronger, but I always use that move to catch up to an enemy. It commonly breaks enemy A.I. blocks and serves as a great supplement to get away from enemies while attacking in another fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiThiKaL View Post
Yeah it seems like a lot of people prefer rush+ along with smash power up (1,2 or 3). Charged Attack seems to be my preference tho. I can kill pretty much anyone in 1 hit that is not blocking, and it can kill multiple people that are close by. Also you dont have to be by the edge, like with rush most people rely on throwing you off the map. With Charged Attack I killed 6 or 7 people at one time that were doing a group skill, they were completely defenseless while doing tornado and they all died in one hit.
Idk about that one. I love rush, but I'd prefer smash a lot more. My warrior protects the team and, if not destroying the enemies, repels them from disturbing the team from destroying the enemy tower. My weapon has attack up lvl 3, smash lvl up 1 and 2. Waiting for lvl up 3 (Hurry up)
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote