View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 12:00 AM   #15
Skillet

Send a message via MSN to Skillet

Skillet x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Staff Club - Skillet   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   SOTF Runner Up   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron north View Post
I hope it won't be Morrowind again (at least for now, because we've just got back to it) or if it is, I'm hoping for the entire island; the truth is that I wouldn't mind because I've never played an Elder Scrolls before Oblivion.

On the other hand, it would be great if The Elder Scrolls VI was in High Rock or Black Marsh or even Hammerfell because the graphics of that Elder Scrolls are so old that we wouldn't be able to compare it with the new one(loll joke but you know what I mean).

A new place in Tamriel would be the best choice in my opinion.
You won't be visiting the island of Vvardenfell in any expansions of Skyrim. Solstheim is as close as you can get. Bethesda has a history of changing their lore a bit each time they make a new installment in the series, but in Skyrim lore, Vvardenfell is almost completely covered in ash and lava. It's nothing but a wasteland.

If the next game were set in Morrowind, it would have to be set several hundred years in the future, likely involving Telvanni wizards clearing away the ash and creating towns. Which could be interesting, as there's talk of the great houses wanting to take Vvardenfell back in the Dragonborn DLC. Or it could be set in the past... which I'm pretty sure Bethesda has never done with a TES game before. Each one progresses a couple hundred years.

Personally, I would like the next game to be set in Elsweyr or Black Marsh. I've had enough of the elves and humans... time to see something truly different.

Read them.... apply them.

Last edited by Skillet; 02-19-2013 at 12:03 AM.
Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote