View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #798
ronnie42

ronnie42's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Lol. Pathetic. Spamming Knights? Sure...

You continue to complain about recycled maps...yet 343 never promised a new map every week so get over yourself. It's a story-drive, episodic Co-Op mode, not a "new map every week firefight" mode.
So not promising 'new content' for something that was a dumped down version of firefight that was free this time, expects us to pay later seasons.............Sorry but no thanks.

The only story in spartan ops was those cutscenes that weren't even in the missions, the missions were extremely reptitive, lacked any need to improve and it wasn't as if the content came out every week since forced everyone was forced to wait for content that was already done while forcing everyone to wait for months for content that we already had then claiming it's new. I would have taken odst 'proper firefight' over reach firefight or spartan ops anyday.

Quote:

You continue to complain about recycled maps...yet 343 never promised a new map every week so get over yourself.
Also your answer to me buying the limited edition, paying for xbox live is just to 'get over yourself', sorry but I can't do that since your full of crap.lol

Quote:
It's a story-drive, episodic Co-Op mode,
Sounds like you had a completly different game to everyone else since I remember all of the levels mostly being about running back, forth between switches and that was the story, the only 'story' was in the episodes, not in the missions. (Might as well have just been in a tv series without the pointless missions)

Quote:
not a "new map every week firefight" mode.
Who said it was?

Quote:
Please say your joking.............Guy's who frequently teleporting to the point where it involves 3/4 of the game chasing, playing cat, mouse is not remotely fun, it's not remotely fun when 75% of the enemy's is the same enemy sheesh!

Last edited by ronnie42; 02-19-2013 at 04:06 PM.
ronnie42 is offline   Reply With Quote