View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:36 PM   #26
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I'm about half way through the campaign so far and I'm not liking the trust system one bit. It's annoying and a distraction IMO. I want my squad to help me annihilate enemies, not ask me stupid shit. And of course, we have the problem with them running into your line of fire, which results in Trust loss. Everything else so far has been fun, although the game is a little too much on the repetitive side so far.

As far as multiplayer goes, I've been chipping away at that slowly over the last week or so, boosting it about 3 hours a night every night and for the most part it's gone smoothly. You can vote to kick randoms if you're fast enough which is always a great feature to have in a game. I'll be doing Invasion last after all the other weapon and skill requirements are done so we'll see how that goes. The online isn't totally dead like some people keep saying though. There's usually a match or two already up when we start our boosting sessions.
Death Metal Jim is offline   Reply With Quote