View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #47
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
Cool Hoodie. If it weren't for the fact that I live 5 miles away from University of Michigan and I have grown to hate the typical frat/yuppie UofM student to the point that I hate Maze and Blue I would like it even more. Plus it needs moar defibrillators
This is true... the colours can be changed fast, but a suitably demonic defib image.... hmmm.... sounds like a job for Gackt

Egad, how do you live so near a campus and not firebomb frat houses? I'd find that hard to resist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
My list is substantially longer than yours...
Ditto. Am more working on specific class actions.

Asphalt: getting my AN-94 above the fucking goddamn 416 in kills. Then moving to the G3A3. Want to push the 416 right out of my top 5.
Engismearing: knock off the last of the carbine ribbons for ACW-R mrspecial
Underwire: blow shit up, give ammo, blow more shit up. Let me know when you guys need ammo or shit blown up.
Reckoning: shoot people from far away. Keep everyone apprised of the enemy whereaboutsits. Get all bolt actions in my top 10.
General: knife people, always, and start using the crossbow more. Poor thing has been neglected.

Currently: I defeated Fearyl.... why the fuck is Royal Ripeness NOT shrimping down to Mutantomato!?!?!!?? Goddam OP thing is beasting my team!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote