View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 02:51 PM   #12
MiThiKaL

MiThiKaL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DaNnY_ View Post
I'd say for a Warrior Weapon, assuming you have a 4 socket weight 10 super premium
you'd want:

Attack Up Lv3 or 2 (3 if you can get it, obviously)
Smash Power Up Lv3 (if you can get it, otherwise substitute for something Attack Up Lv3 or 2)
Smash Power Up Lv2
Rush+

If you can only get Attack Up 2, Smash Power Up Lv2 and Rush+ (lv3 buffs are rare unless they're orange and fixed to that particular weapon) then go for the level 1 Smash Power Up/Attack Up to fill in until you get something better or possibly go for the Lightning Enchant Effect to add 100% slow-down to all of your attacks, assuming that buff is available to you.

Lightning Enchant Effect is very nice for a warrior, but if you have Smash Power Up Lv5 (total, with 3+2) and Rush+ you're going to send people flying off the map.

Combine that with the Adventurer's Backpack and whack a Shorten Cooldown Lv2 on it (it comes with lv3 - so 5 lvls altogether - whack on your best conserve AP buffs and you basically have constant RUSH)
Sounds like some good advice, but my setup revolves around Charged Attack, just my preference. I would probably also like rush, but I have yet to find it in white. Do you think smash power up would benefit Charged attack? If I can get lightning enchant effect, I will put it on for sure. It seems pretty rare along with KO effect for a warrior. I heard those 2 combined are pretty nice together. Also I was thinking Ambush attack because a lot of the time people are running and I get them in the back with my dash attack, usually kills them in 2-3 dashes. Im not sure how much ambush attack lvl 3 adds, or if I would be better off with Attack up lvl 3.
MiThiKaL is offline   Reply With Quote