View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #68
Banned User

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Points for Up Close and Personal have been distributed. 10K seems like such a small amount ._.

Last day for Imprisoned, get your kills in now if your gonna do it. Barely over 1000 participants right now, so you can get 10k RE Points with only a few kills. I've got 11 kills and I'm rank 374.

It looks like the Revelations site has been up for a few days, although it's very bare right now. RE Points seem to be shared between sites. There's some kind of scratch card game you can play once per day in order to win figurines, not super sure on how it works just yet. I scratched a 20-0-30 (50%) and got the Chris 2 figurine. Post your results here so we can work out a list of prizes and if there's any catches.

EDIT: Man I draw the line at triple posting, somebody else comment!

Anyways, Chris & Jill figurine for pre-release Revelations campaign has been awarded. Figurines from RE6 and Rev are shared, I'm unsure if the diorama is shared though.

Day 2 of the Rev scratch card, 10-0-20 (30%) and got an Ooze figurine.

Last few login bonuses plus points from the last 2 events have allowed me to grab the last EX2. Going to save points now in case there's any significant unlocks for Revelations. Should have a lot stockpiled by May

Last edited by Veedrock; 02-24-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote