View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #1
StayonTarget
Mr. Purple

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Gangstas in Space Roadmap

Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10
Offline: 10 (100)
Online: 0 (0)
Approximate amount of time to 100: 1 Hour
Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
Number of missable achievements: 6
Do cheat codes disable achievements? Yes
Does difficulty affect achievements? No difficulty
Glitched/Unobtainable achievements? No.
Cost of DLC: 560 MSP or $7 USD.

Introduction
Gangsters in Space puts the Saints in the middle of a film. However, the ďactorsĒ are really trying to kill you! Battle your way through enemies with weird guns and even weirder vehicles!

Playthrough
There are 3 story missions with a total of 6 missable achievements in this dlc so itís strongly advised to make a separate save at the start of each mission. These achievements are Union Buster, I Do My Own Stunts, First Contact, Warrior Princess, Lights! Camera! Action!, and Revenge of the Navigator.

This may seem daunting at first, however many of those you will unlock via natural progression and those that you donít get will be unlocked without much effort if you know what to look for.

Hereís a list of what mission non story achievements are unlocked in.
Mission 1 - Faster, More Intense
  • I Do My Own Stunts
  • First Contact
Mission 2 - Hanger 18 1/2
  • Warrior Princess
  • Pew! Pew! Pew!
  • Lights! Camera! Action!
  • Xenaphobe
Mission 3 - Thatís not in the Script
  • Revenge of the Navigator
  • Do a Barrel Roll
  • C-List Celebrity

Union Buster can be unlocked at any point.

Mop Up
If you made separate saves at the beginning of each level, then getting the missable achievements wonít be too difficult to do. Just follow the achievement guide. If not then you will need to restart the DLC.

Conclusion
If you followed the achievement guide you should be able to unlock everything on your first playthrough with much ease. If not, backup saves are the key!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote