View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #106
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just a tip for anyone trying to get the time on Blog this. After the tunnel and crossing the grass. Don't follow the GPS, continue straight and take the 3rd, maybe 4th right after the GPS's reccomended route (check the map, you'll see which road is best to take). This prevents endless zig-zagging at low speed to get to Gracie's house AND puts you facing the right way after dropping them off. I had lots of time to spare.

Just thought I'd point this out for anyone who didn't clock on to it already. The guide says its one of the hardest times to get... not in my opinion. Sexy time was tough! - For which I recommend people only use the Buzzards machine guns on the small boats, much faster than inaccurate rockets.

Also, a tip for getting the time on Going Deep, plant sticky bombs on the area of the ground where the first two FIB cars pull up and do not wait for them to approach the car you parked. Just nuke 'em straight away and move right to get a clear shot at the next few trucks that come in with the rpg. This will save a few seconds.

Last edited by pined5551; 02-25-2013 at 12:35 AM.
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote