View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 11:02 PM   #24
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Went through and did a quick proofread, hopefully everything makes sense. If anyone finds any errors while using it, would love for you to let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
this is an awesome guide i love the achievment prompts, its all u need to get everything in a playthrough. Do this for every game that comes out worth playing plz.
These are a lot of work! This thread from start to finish, not including gameplay probably took me close to 15 hours. I don't always have the time available to donate to a thread like this, especially when the game has a lot of really hard collectibles. I can try my best to do something like this in the future for more popular games, but there are no promises. This idea came more or less in the format that Tyger used or Dead Space 3, however, others should feel free to use it as it much as possible regardless of who the thread author is.

Maka is offline   Reply With Quote