View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 12:42 AM   #20
Midnight Malice

Midnight Malice's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The controls are unresponsive, frequently not doing the input I gave it, there is a noticable delay when inputting a command and the action on screen, enemies frenquetly pop up already hitting me, counter timing is quite consistantly off, execution moves do not occur when they should, Coupe De Gras don't always happen when you get the prompt and press the correct button. I have had all these issues with the game.

The combat itself is slow paced and boring, which is marred by like I said above, controls that are just not crisp at all. There are better examples of hack and slash adventure for 5 bucks in the arcade.

Also, the voiceing is bad, I am not talking about 20 years ago, clearly if you are trying to compare a game released 2 years ago, to one released 20 years ago, you are a tad out of touch with what we should be expecting from a game these days, and pretty much invalidates anything else you say. Might as well just say, well, when you compare The First Templar to hitting a square ball back and forth with a paddle, it is pretty good!

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
200,000 GS (2/2/2014) (I blame MMOs)
Midnight Malice is offline   Reply With Quote