View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 08:38 PM   #8
RedZone

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalsteelix View Post
Nah, that's not the reason. People been hating on this game ever since it came out.

I also wonder why. The day stages were awesome and the Night stages weren't that bad either. At least it's unique, and that's what I like about video games. Also, if we just had Day Stages, this game would've been shorter than generations, and then people would be complaining about that :l

Besides, this game got one of my favorite OST and level design, and probably one of the best Stories in Sonic History too. People should look at the whole game instead of just the werehog and then come back with an opinion.
The day stages started out awesome, but like I said, strayed too deep into trial-and-error territory. The night stages may not have been awful by themself, but they were nothing but slowing plodding padding to fill out the rest of the game, which at the time was something fans did NOT want.

That's fine that you like the OST and levels, but we have had much better befor and after SU. And when it comes to story, both Adventures had stories that were much better told than Unleashed, as well as the absence of an annoying Navi-esque sidekick.
RedZone is offline   Reply With Quote