View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 07:12 PM   #17
MiThiKaL

MiThiKaL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DaNnY_ View Post
I don't know for sure, I assumed it to be like the slayer buffs, giving x1.4 extra damage if they were facing the opposite direction. x1.4 = essentially 140% damage so 400 damage points extra for every 1000 points of attack, however if they're not running away you're screwed. Personally think AP Damage Attack is more useful than Ambush Attack.

I forgot to mention in my previous post mage wind trap is also affected by Smash Power Up. I've survived a fully charged "charged attack" before (albeit barely) and it did not send me flying in any direction.
I have no idea how it work either, wish they would tell you somewhere. But a standard back attack already does double damage. So if your attack is 1000, then you will already hit with 2000. And you are assuming that its x1.4 extra damage, but there are 3 different levels of ambush attack, so do you think that would be lvl 3? I know its all just a guess but with x1.4 extra damage thats 2800 points of attack.

If you have attack up lvl 3 thats automatically 200 extra damage. So you would have 1200 base attack, and you would deal 2400 ambush. damage. That sounds pretty good also, but I normally kill pretty fast already. Im still debating which one is better for me.

As for charged attack, maybe its random weather it has a smash effect. I have sent people flying before, im sure of this.
MiThiKaL is offline   Reply With Quote