View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 10:06 AM   #30
Nitnoid

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntin Crazy View Post
Bethesda is an insanely small but genius core group of people who have already stated that they are investing their time into next gen consoles. The guy who did the voice of 3 dog on Fallout has basically spilled the beans on his twitter page stateing that its almost time to do some more 3 dog which means Fallout 4. Again, They are a very small group of genius folks who are have already commited their few folks they have for DLC into fixing the problems for the PS3 versions of the DLC and now are onto more pressing matters like making awesome next gen games for us. I would much rather them doing that then making more dlc for skyrim which has basically at this point of post been around almost 16 months. Its been fun but heres to more bethesda games instead
Oh bullshit! They have produced buggy software from the get-go and fail to fix it properly. Do I still play their games? Heck yeah! Do I, for a minute, think they're working on something fantastic for the next gen? Maybe. Where does that leave Elder Scrolls: Online then? Who's working on THAT?

By the way, my next gen console should be here in 5-8 business days. Woohoo!
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote