View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 07:22 PM   #2
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - troy0891   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
So I played through and completed the game on Pro. I now want to go back and unlock all the missing achievements which don't require me to be on a set difficulty.

The only question is how do I do this? Seeing as I've done everything on Pro, this is going to make it a little harder for me and I can't see a difficulty change setting anywhere.

Whenever I select a mission I go straight into it, without the option to change and my guess is as it's a level save from the original game I've been playing, it's set on Pro.

Anyway I can lower it down but still keep the missions?
No, you can't lower the difficulty, unfortunately. not that this is helpful, but the game is super easy on normal, especially after you have done it on pro, so although, long winded, it shouldn't be too much of a grind.