Thread: Moxxi Pictures
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:34 PM   #26
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
Sorry man, but I disagree. Collecting the Moxxi pictures pales in comparison to that collection achievement in Robot Revolution, not to mention it was glitched for months and required a patch for the achievements to unlock. That one took easily ten times as long to complete as this one.
Not to mention that there were four of those fucking achievements in Robot Revolution. Finding the Claptrap Bobble-heads and the Oil Cans were just as time consuming as the panties/fish/pizza one.

The only item that seemed to drop fairly regularly were the 3-D glasses which I got right away and then it took weeks of farming to get the other 3.

As far as the Moxxi pictures, I played with people who weren't paying enough attention to the drops and didn't notice that the Torgue Coins and the Moxxi pictures were a slightly different shade of purple than the weapons so I got that one pretty quick, thankfully.

Last edited by Jack Frost; 03-05-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote