A glitch has been discovered that allow you to get all of the kill achievements in about 15 minutes, which would allow you to complete the game in around one hour. The only catch is, you must have TWO Windows Phones linked to the SAME Microsoft account
AND an active internet connection
. The phones can be either WP7 or WP8 (or a combination of the two) as the game currently works just fine on both OS's. Follow the steps below:
- Download and install the game (costs $2.99) on your main phone you use. Then load up a custom game of any sort (play the tutorial beforehand if you want to learn the controls, though it is not necessary). I made a free-for-all deathmatch game to 15 kills. Set it to easy and you will have no trouble reaching 15 kills even if you didnt play the tutorial.
- After completing the game, return your first phone to the main menu. Download and install the game on your other phone. The other phone will need to be set-up with the same Microsoft account, so when you download it, there is no additional charge.
- From the Main Menu of the second phone, click on leaderboards and wait for it to load your kill total. As soon as you see your kills, back out to the Main Menu of the game on that phone.
- Now, go back to your other phone which is still at the Main Menu. Click on leaderboards and let it load to see your kill count. Then back out to the Main Menu. Switch your other phone and repeat.
- Keep switching back and forth between your phones, checking the leaderboards, waiting for them to load, and then backing out to the Main Menu. This repeated process of checking the leaderboards on two of your phones will cause some type of glitch in the game that will increase your kill count rapidly. Initially it will be slow, but the increase is quite exponential once you get it going. Your kills will not go up every single time you click the leaderboard buttons, but it should happen at least once out of every 5 or 10 times, if not way more often.
- Once you get your kill total greater than 10,000 kills (that is the highest kill achievement requirement), you need to trick your main phone into actually unlocking the achievements. This is where the glitch becomes a little unpredictable. Some have reported just earning 3 additional kills will unlock them. I suggest you try that first. Create a free-for-all deathmatch to 5 and see if you can get them to unlock along the way. All the achievements will pop at the same time when it happens.
- If the above method did not unlock the achievements for you, go back to the Main Menu of the game on your main phone. Keep clicking on leaderboards, looking at your kill total, and then returning to the Main Menu over and over (on the same phone, do not use your second phone at all here) until your kill count does not change. It may not even change at all while you are doing this, but this has done it for many folks as well. I would say if you check the leaderboards on your main phone about 10-15 times in a row you should be good. Now create the free-for-all deathmatch game to 5 and play it. The achievements all should unlock in this game as you get the kills. (Thanks to Fear Epidemic on TA for this technique)
- It should not come to this, but if the achievements do not pop, uninstall and reinstall the game on your main phone and try the same free-for-all deathmatch game again. Your count will be saved on the leaderboards, so no worries about that.
You now have gotten the worst grindy achievements out of the way for this game in less than 20 minutes hopefully and should be well on your way to completing it within the hour! Thanks to TNT JudBud for discovering and sharing this glitch!