View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #75
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
REMINDER: Today's the last day for Pax Aeterna, this is an EX3 event so make sure you get in! The number of participants in this event are lower than before, and since the total score is hacked to shit I'm not sure if we're at the target or not :/

===
I stopped being lazy and updated the OP with the next set of events is up, make sure to check them out if you haven't. There's been a number of changes in these events compared to previous, here's what sticks out to me:

The speedrun event ruleset mentions that use of Stage Select will render a time invalid, so that's good.

The mercs dominator event now requires at least a B rank. Not difficult by any means, but no more 2-minute matches for participation's sake.

Delivering Disaster is back (previous event was broken in case anybody missed it).

There's a new emphasis on results screens, most evident in the last two events announced. Hitting an autosave is no longer sufficient for your data to count, you have to beat the chapter. It's going to make farming more difficult, especially since the extermination events mentioned must be done in campaign.

Extermination Tactics isn't listed as an EX3 event, which I'm fairly certain that's a mistake. There's a collective goal like previous EX3 events as well as some serious RE Points at stake.

===
EDIT: Ugh just got my first repeat figurine from the Genesis Scratch Card. Things are about to get annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.

Last edited by Veedrock; 03-07-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote