View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #78
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Oh jesus that was close. Glad we ultimately made it though, EX3 Leon here I come. I'm not sure if the overall low score was attributed to a smaller playerbase or if people just didn't like the event (Cathedral of Truth certainly didn't help it), but nonetheless it has me worried about the next event, especially considering the emphasis on the results screen.

I don't expect EX4 costumes at all, but now that Siege is done I'm hopeful for new characters, either DLC or promotional content with Revelations, and hopefully they bring with them some EX2s. Until then, I'm saving up until we can unlock Revelations goodies.

Apparently there was a rule change for Ghosts of the Past that I missed, it can be done in co-op. That said I'm interested in doing a few runs so hit me up. Unfortunately this chapter has a number of sections where you're waiting on the AI, so I have a feeling luck will play a factor here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.

Last edited by Veedrock; 03-07-2013 at 02:22 PM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote