View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 12:26 AM   #2
bigbear.
CET Moderating Bear

Gamertag: bigbear XBA

Awards Showcase Rocket League 2v2 Tourney - 3rd Place   Community Gaming - Emerald   GSL 15 - 3rd Place   XboxAchievements XBA Club Member   Submit - Bronze   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Staff - Community Team - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Staff - Community Team - Events Director   Staff Club - bigbear.   BiggD's Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber Clubs Baron
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICT Venom View Post
Does anyone know what the damage tables are for Legendary difficulty? I know that master difficulty is at x0.5 for player damage and x2.0 for damage dealt to the player. I haven't seen anything yet, but I want to guess it will be something like x0.25 for player damage and x2.5 for damage dealt to the player, but that is just my own speculation.
I'm speculating x0.25 like you but I'm going to go with x3.0 for damage dealt to the player. At least I hope its that high. Maybe someone will finally be able to punch through my god armor if its that high.

Thanks to Gackt for the sig

Changes to Community Gaming: Click on the left to find out how to win $50 while playing games with your friends!
Current CG Events: [Game of the Month link] [Game of the Week link]
bigbear. is offline   Reply With Quote