View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 01:50 AM   #29
nayR2012

nayr2012's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear2face View Post
If you can reset a skill more then once (which I doubt) then the solution would be to just reset smithing and enchantment over and over again. Those are easy to level from 15-100 quickly if you know what you are doing. If you can reset those over and over again (again I think it is unlikely that you will be able to do this) then you could do that to get every single perk in the game relatively quickly without ever having to grind out combat.

Note the Prestige # next to the Legendary symbol underneath each skill. You can Legendary skills multiple times to progressively build extra character xp and extra skill points as your character levels up.

Which is cool because we can continue to 'prestige' the skills used regularly and also have a continued source of experience, without having to go out of the way for certain skills we don't use.

However, you could grind the various easy trees, by all means that option is open to you and could theoretically gain all the extra skill points you need this way if you so choose
if only I had time to kill.
nayR2012 is offline   Reply With Quote