- Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
- Offline: 40/40 (1000)
- Online: 0/40 (0/1000)
- Approximate amount of time to 1000
: 15-20 Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2+ (Depending on skill)
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats
- Does difficulty affect achievements?: No
- Glitchy achievements: None
- Unobtainable achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed?: 3 Controllers/Players (All Together Now)
This game is fairly user friendly, based upon the fact that it is for kids. It is fairly straight forward when it comes to getting the 100%
Step 1: First Play through.
Upon starting up the game, you’ll only have 1 world that you can select, ‘Pirates of the Caribbean.’ Playing through that will earn you gold, which will help you unlock the other worlds. I’ll suggest playing through all 6 straight away, as it will get you 180
, as well as getting most of the collectables and some other misc. achievements
Step 2: Repeating all levels.
Going back through all the levels a second time will allow you to get the rest of the costumes you’re missing and most of the remaining collectables.
Step 3: Champion of the Universe and Ultimate Cosmic Power.
You will have noticed when you finish a location (set of three levels) you get a score rating (bronze, silver and gold). You need to get gold on all levels, so, by replaying any that you still need to get gold in, you’ll be well on your way to getting that sweet 90
. You may also need to get all costumes to level 4, by collecting those blue stars you find in a level. There’s usually 2-3 in each level, so I wouldn’t stress too much about missing one.
Provided you’ve got all the miscellaneous achievements (e.g. For The Win!
, Richer Than McDuck
, All Together Now
) You should have the fairly easy 1000
for this entertaining game.