Thread: Who do you use
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 06:22 AM   #10
KillerBEA
Lords Are Coming

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoon2010 View Post
Haven't used Utakata yet. Though, I like Madara and a few others. Very nice additions to the list of usable characters.
Yeah I like using Madara. Me and my friend have been doing live stream matches where we use the randomizer to pick our characters. One of the fights was Mifune vs Utakata and I won with Utakata. My friend was pissed off that he lost to "a guy who blows frickin bubbles for attacks, I mean how much lamer can you get" Beat him twice in a row with that match up so he decided to drop it.It was funny because one of the watchers noted how hilarious it was that he lost to a guy using bubbles.

Yes this game has a very good roster, although a few gen 1 versions where missing. I can see why due to lack of good skill sets, but it was sad to see them gone.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote