View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #84
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trubbledwun View Post
Looks like the event is canceled due to some kind of error. Can't say I'm terribly upset all participants will receive 20k RE points.
That's pretty shitty, but I fully expected this to happen. Stage select has some serious implications on speedrun events.

laufujai and I managed to get 28:21 on our first co-op run, didn't bother to try again afterwords because we couldn't improve much without learning whatever trick people used to get in the 23 minute range.

===
Hot damn just got 70k RE Points from Pax Aeterna Drowning in RE Points now with nowhere to spend them!

Next up is Catacombs Dominator, sigh. Just another 20k point participation.

The Genesis scratch card is annoying the hell out of me, I've been getting repeats for a week now. The percentages are full of it too, I got the same figure at both 40% and 100%, and I just got my another 100% which gave me a figure I got at 30%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.

Last edited by Veedrock; 03-12-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote