View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 12:38 AM   #44

The BEAst in I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Community Gaming - Emerald   The Helping Hand   Donator - Level 3   Artist of the Month   5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by patje x360a View Post
Thanks telling me way to fight 4 tails and 7 tails. It did help me a lot. I almost made it, but nose of my dog hit off button on my xbox fail.
Yeah That fight caused me the most problems, I still slip up and don't do well enough on that when I tried doing it again a few times

Originally Posted by patje x360a View Post
is get S B S S ranks in the Last Battle than you get still a S rank at the end !!
Are you asking a question or stating that you can?

Originally Posted by starblade117 View Post
you need to be about the distance away from him that you start the fight or more before you chakra dash sorry I should of said that before my bad.
I have tried, tried and tried again to reproduce this method. Nothing seems to work. If other people can verify it I will still add it even if I can't
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote