View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 09:04 PM   #7
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyschoJ2456 View Post
is it single player also, or only co-op
Either/or. You can play it by yourself with an AI co-op partner (technically it's single player since you are playing by yourself) or play it with another human player. But there are always two players regardless. It depends on if you want to play with the AI or another human.

My definition of "single player' might differ from others, but I define it as playing a game on your own with no other human interaction. As soon as you add a second human, that makes it "multiplayer", whether it's competitive online or co-op.

You sure you want to play this? You *claim* that the Devil's Cartel demo sucked (well, it is only a demo after all and not a true representation of the final game) and this one came out 3 years ago, so how can it be better?

I personally liked both of them and am looking forward to this one. We didn't get into the games and see all the flaws everyone else is seeing (and if we did, we just ignored them or worked around them). I just played both campaigns split-screen at a friend's house. We enjoyed them. Certainly better than the two POS Kane & Lynch games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 03-14-2013 at 09:10 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote