Old 03-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #272
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlizardking View Post
In a way I kinda was lumping it in there. I get really bothered by online passes. I mean, we already have to pay to play online, and now if we don't buy a game new, we have to buy codes to play it. My first time experiencing this was Mass Effect 2, and thought it was cheap, now lots of games are like that. DS3 wasn't as offensive as having Javik as a day one DLC character for ME3. I know RE5 Versus mode was already on disc, so I assume other devs do that as well.

And as a correction, I meant online passes, not season passes lol
Ah, that makes more sense then. Yes I hate online passes, but I guess they've done their job with me because I refuse to buy online-pass games second hand. Although, with most, buying new is still cheaper anyway unless the game is really new.

Other devs do put DLC on disc then release the DLC a month down the line, Visceral didn't with DS3 though, Awakened was a 1.14GB download.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote