View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 05:50 PM   #54
KillerBEA
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Community and Events Team   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iStevenson View Post
Thanks I finished it yesterday, they should make a 1000G club for it now. I doubt they'll add some Achievements but if they got the nerves to do it it'll be funny because they won't add new characters.... when the game is missing 15 characters...
If they do DLC it will be to catch up to the manga in a couple months. Probably added costumes and missions. Although from past experiences with claims like that, its perfectly possible that they still can but the amount of required patching and re-writing probably outweighs potential profit. Although imo they should jump straight to working on number 4 instead or Generations 2 to buy time until the manga is even further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrossWinter View Post
Looks great, I'm super happy that I don't have to deal with the online achievements for this game like I had to in Storm 2. That was just plain annoying.
To be quite honest I was disappointed that there were no online achievements. Then again I am one the few people who actually like them and think they have place in achievement list for games that have an online feature.

Last edited by KillerBEA; 03-15-2013 at 05:52 PM.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote