View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 12:54 AM   #23
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
^ Yeah, think I've only returned about 20 odd flags so far. Capping them is annoying as fuck most of the time.

Well after finally winning 50 games of CTF for the medal, all I've noticed is running after the flag shits on your K/D (if you really care about that) and instead just defending your flag and letting others for for theirs has proven really strong to me lately. I played most of my games on Operation Riverside on the Russian team, so I always like a noob..hid in the rocks in front of the flag with a M320 therefore basically made it impossible for the other team to cap our flag even once ..50 games will fly by and I averaged 5 K/D..6 K/D each game. Nebandan Flats is brilliant too but the other 2 maps in CTF are pretty shit imo.

I need to work on the 50 flag caps now think I only have about 10 so far and most of those are stolen off a teammate who died right next to our base returning it lol.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote