Old 03-18-2013, 11:46 AM   #276
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Kennedy View Post
I've yet to get the Scavenger Bot achievement and I've deployed my bots on probably 30+ successful scavenges lol. Suppose it's a glitch.
Probably obvious but are you sure you are dropping them in the right places? When you get the pulsing rings on the display?
Also, are they all in the same save file? Pretty sure some of the achievements don't track between save files, so you'd need 10 on the same playthrough.
If yes then it's either your progress being reset each time you quit the game and load it up again, or some other unfortunate bug.
What does the "Achievements" page in the pause menu say for that achievement?

If the counter simply isn't going up then try clearing your cache and download the update again. If that doesn't work clear your cache but decline the update. If your progress is being reset each time you quit the game then you'll have to find 10 bot spots in 1 sitting.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote