Thread: F-35
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:05 PM   #44
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
I can't fly for shit in this game. I wish there was a flight simulator mode where you can practice flying so you can learn what the hell you're doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFkraut View Post
You could just join an empty server and figure it out... BF3 is no flight sim and jets are the easiest aircraft in the game to learn. You'll figure it out.
Neither can I, if you have End Game VIZIONZ, Air Superiority lets you get a handle on them pretty good too. Not the F35 specifically, not sure which jets are used in that mode, Flanker and Hornet?

But I've gone from a scant 5 to 36 kills on the Maverick assignment pretty quick and am a lot more confident in them now. No more crashing into the ground after 30 seconds

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote