View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 06:30 AM   #24
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I have all the pictures, but somehow missing one. No good! I labeled them Tag1, Tag2, etc. So I have to look through all my pictures and figure it out.

[1:33] - One Step Closer COG Tag

After using the truck to create a bridge and exiting the police station, you will be attacked by snipers. After making it two the 2nd sniper ambush, you push your way up the street, by using a house to the left. Then you will want to cross the street into another building, and you will see a sewer on your left as you cross. When you enter the second building, you will see the Gears of War logo on the far wall. Go down the stairs, and into the basement to find the COG Tag.

This could use some editing. There is a very big gap between the truck and the COG tag. I would focus more on talking about when going to the hotel and there are One Shot Snipers aiming at you. I missed the part in your paragraph about the police station, so i focused on running around there looking for it.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library

Last edited by Tyger7; 03-22-2013 at 06:35 AM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote